I will say I learned quite a bit today...
1. Bryant is a much better raker than I am. I don't know why this surprised me, but it did. haha It seemed that what took me 10 minutes to do it took him a few seconds. I'm still not sure why. I would watch him do something and try to copy it [without him noticing] but it never seemed to work out for me. I'll just have to keep practicing. :D
2. It will be dangerous [in the best way] having a Home Depot so close to the house. On the way there we needed to get some bags to put the leaves in so we ran in Home Depot. And about 20 minutes later walked out with the bags we needed...and grass seed...and fertilizer...and a hand held spreader...and the guidance we needed to wipe the yard into shape.
3. I am really looking forward to yard work. I didn't think I would be, but I love it! I think its mainly the ownership aspect of it. Now that I own it and its mine, I want it to look good and I want to be able to say that I helped it look as great as it
4. I want to move in now! It only a week away, but I can not wait! It would have been such a great feeling to finish raking the leaves then walk right inside and sit on the couch with a glass of sweet tea. I guess I'll just have to wait another week. *sigh*
5. The apartment smells like old. Yes...it smells like old. The past couple days of thrifting and bringing some treasures home has caused the apt to smell old. And not really a "good memory" kind of old, but a stale "we should have cleaned our finds before we brought them in" kind of smell. haha Oh well, better to stink up the apt than the house. ;p
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8