26.4.11

kitchen crazy...

Yesterday since Bryant and I both had the day off [yay!], we decided to go thrifting at some of our favorite places. Is it just me, or do you have tons of good stuff when you don't have the money to get it? haha We found some really cool stuff and one little guy made it home with us. :)

Oh its just too cute! Bryant or I had never seen a set of tin canisters like this, and I think that's one of the reason why we loved it. Not to mention that it was 25% off. Meant to be? I think so! We got it at Feather Your Nest, which is another favorite place of ours. They always have great stuff. Not to mention this beautiful hutch. I have been looking for a hutch to go on one of the kitchen walls, and this was the first thing we saw when we walked in.


However its too big for the space, which is what we were afraid of. :( But if any of you all are looking for an awesome hutch, well we found it for you! Go get it! Its in great shape and the measurements are 51 1/2" W x 67 1/2" H x 18" D.  

xo,
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment