8.4.11

Meet Bryant and Benny

Hey guys, Bryant here. For those of you who don't know me I'm Lucy's boyfriend. I promised Lucy I would help with the blog and so far I think I've been doing a really good job of encouraging her, but I don't think that's what she had in mind when I made that promise. I have been doing a bit better at helping with the hunt for furniture, which came surprisingly easy to me not to mention more fun than I thought after I started looking into it. Up until about a month ago I had never even heard of Danish modern, or mid-century modern furniture. After Lucy started talking about it and seeing pictures from her google and eBay searches my interest started to grow. Especially when it comes to Danish modern furniture. It seems I keep getting drawn in more and more by the sculpted teak and simple yet intriguing designs.

Having said that I found this Benny Linden Design chair from going to look at an unrelated item on craigslist. I really liked the shape of this chair and for the price I couldn't pass it up! It'll probably be receiving some fresh upholstery once we know where it's going. We'll be headed back next week to take a look at the rest of the seller's collection and maybe have a new addition to the house.

Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to go look at his stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed reading your blog, Bryant! I can't wait to see all the great furniture finds.. Looking forward to your next blog post. xo

    ReplyDelete