20.5.11

half bath refresher...

About two weeks ago Bryant and I decided we were going to do a little work on the half bathroom attached to the master bedroom. We both loved it and it didn't need much work, so we figured we could go ahead and get one room checked off the list.

The main thing we wanted to do was paint. It was a taupe-y color that neither of us really liked, and since that bathroom is so small we wanted it to feel a little bigger and brighter. So we painted it the whitest of whites we could find. And WOW did it make a difference. The oh-so-cute green tile really pops now! 

We also removed an awkward cabinet from about the toilet. 
So Bryant was filling the holes from that.

Bryant hard at work.
***Sidenote***
I would like to mention that I do do some of the work! Bryant is the main model because I'm the one taking pictures! haha I swear I'm not working him to death.

xo,
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment